Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Oct. 28th ~ Frankenstein Friday

Didn't know this was a thing.  My Bill introduced me to Svengoolie (MeTV on Saturday nights).  I'd come home from my job (playing for Saturday night Mass) and he'd have a pizza ready and Svengoolie ready also.  We developed a routine that lasted until he moved on to Heaven last year.



Frankenstein was often featured and I found my favorites from the various movies (1930s and 1940s).  There was Frankenstein, The Bride of Frankenstein, Son of Frankentstein. Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man (definitely one of my favorites), Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein - the list goes on.  You can read more here.


So - if you haven't watched one of the many older Frankenstein movies, you owe it to yourself to join me and watch at least one of them.  I'll bring the popcorn.


Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: