Pages

Friday, October 21, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Oct. 21st ~ National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day

New facts to me - 1) "National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day" was declared in 2011 and 2) Cheesecakes date back to the 5th Century B.C.


I found a recipe that turns a regular Cheesecake mix into a Pumpkin Cheesecake.  (I'm learning all kinds of things with this project I've taken on.)

No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake (by Taste of Home)



It's been a busy day so I'll edit this post once my cheesecake is ready for it's debut.

Be back in a bit.  Pumpkin Cheesecake to check on.


The Pie/Quiche Plate is Pfaltzgraff's Yorktowne

Here she is - I used my Young Living Clove Essential Oil for the Clove.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That looks amazing! I'm looking forward to the finished cheesecake 😋