Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Oct. 23rd ~ T.V. Talk Show Host Day

One thing I can say about all of the Talk Show Hosts I've seen during my life time - they've entertained me, made me laugh and educated me over the years.




My all time favorite is... Johnny Carson (information from IMDB.com).  You can stream Johnny Carson's show on Pluto TV, the Roku Channel and Peacock.  I'm adding a few YouTube clips here (3:49 and 4:27).  I think my favorites were when animals were brought on the show.


Cute Koala Climbs a Tree on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show

Baby Mountain Lion Stares Down Johnny Carson




My newest favorite Talk Show Host is Jonathan Ross.  You can watch him on Britbox.  Here's a clip with Steve Carell and Gordon Ramsey (start at the 1:40 marker).  Steve Carell is telling about his fine dining experience.  I haven't laughed this much in a while and even Gordon Ramsey was cracking up.


I've also enjoyed Merv Griffin, Mike Douglas and many others.  I can say the Talk Show Hosts I've enjoyed over the years have added a lot to my life.  I'm very happy to celebrate them today.


Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Johnny Carson was the best!