Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Oct. 25th ~ Sourest Day

Welcome to "Sourest Day".  Today is the day for all things sour.  While I love green apples and lemons, I'm concentrating on candy today.



I polled two young people (my grandson and a young friend) about their favorite sour candy.  I received two different answers.  So here goes...




My young friend said Sour Patch Kids but it has to be the box not a bag.  Boy, was she right!  They are sour but addictive!



My grandson's answer was "Limon 7".  I'd never heard of it.  Limon 7 is a salt and lemon powder.  The powder can be eaten straight from the pouch or poured on to fruit.  I chose the pouch route.





I'm already thinking of other ways to use the Limon 7.  Since I have 99 more pouches of it, I wonder if I can come up with 99 more ways to use it.


Hope you enjoy "Sour Day" and thanks for visiting ~ Reia 


No comments: