Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Oct. 19th ~ National Seafood Bisque Day

Happy National Seafood Bisque Day!  Bisque you ask?  Dictionary.com defines it as "a thick cream soup, especially of puréed shellfish or vegetables."


Bowl is Pfaltzgraff's Naturewood pattern.

While Longhorn Steakhouse calls this dish a chowder, it reminds me of a Bisque.  Today's "National Day" was reason enough for me to do a curbside order.



Buy online - I did find a few Bisques to buy online at Amazon (I'll add links later) and I found Tomato Bisque in our grocery stores.



Recipe - I found a recipe online for "Super Easy Shrimp Bisque" at 100 Days of Real Food.


Happy "National Seafood Bisque Day" everyone!


Thanks for visiting ~ Reia








1 comment:

Nikki said...

Makes me hungry 😋