Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Oct. 20th ~ International Chefs Day

International Chefs Day was started by the Late Chef Dr. Bill Gallagher in 2004.  Today's purpose is to celebrate chefs and spread awareness about eating healthy.



I found a fascinating website - World Chefs.  The website is full of information and events to include today's celebration.


Now for some of my favorite "Chef" Competitions...

Great British Menu (can be streamed for free on Tubitv)

Top British chefs compete against each other and are scored by a panel of acclaimed judges.

The Final Table (can be streamed on Netflix)

Teams of chefs vie to impress some of the world's toughest palates.


There are others but these are my favorite International competitions.

My favorite "chef" quote - "Chefs don't make mistakes; they make new dishes."  Elizabeth Brigg


Here's to International Chefs Day!

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Now I'm hungry again 🤣 great blog 💜