Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Observations from Today's Journey in the South

Here are a few things I observed while I was "out and about" today.

1 - While at McDonald's I realized... if you sit under the TV, it feels like everyone is looking at YOU!  Mental note:  choose a different seat next time.

2 - When in a rural area of Georgia, the conversations heard will range from Shrimping to Fishing to NASCAR to College Football to Wrestling (Wrastling) and all within a 10 minute time span.

3 - People love their GA Bulldogs!  A nice elderly gentlemen at the bank today was sporting his GA Bulldog Flip Flops.  It's one memory I'm trying to forget.

4 - 25 miles away from my home can make a big difference when you're in rural Georgia.


Thanks for visiting!  Reia

No comments: