Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

It's Been a Good Day of Thanksgiving!

Today - I've enjoyed reading your blogs, tweets, Facebook updates and seeing all of the pictures that have been posted.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives!

Our day started with me playing the 9AM Mass.  It's always a great way to begin Thanksgiving and while I was "working" it didn't feel like "work".

Afterwards we met friends for our Thanksgiving meal at one of the Fort Stewart, Georgia DFACs (aka "Mess Hall").  Below is a photo of one of the decorations the soldiers created for Thanksgiving.  I can't decide if they used M&Ms or Skittles.  The feathers looked like an amazing amount of fondant pieces.  Any ideas?



The little turkeys were Oreos, Candy Corn, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and a Malt Ball with icing for detail.  Now how cute is that? You know I'm going to remember them for next year!



Just wanted to say in closing that Bill & I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanks for visiting!  Reia

No comments: