Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Nov. 6th ~ Savings - Thanksgiving and Ibotta

Ibotta released this year's "Thanksgiving" Rebate.  They changed it in several ways this year and I think I like the change.  The biggest change to me was we could shop at other stores and not just Walmart this year.

This year - the rebate is in 3 stages.

Stage 1 - buy/redeem the required number of offers (I had to redeem 16 offers but I found yogurt, chips, etc. to make it doable.  Several of the chips were BOGO so that made the offer even sweeter - or - saltier).




Stage 2 - completing stage 1 unlocks your FREE Butterball Turkey.  (Free 3# Frozen Butterball Turkey Breast or $14 cash back towards a bigger Butterball Turkey.)

Now you buy/redeem 4 more offers.



Stage 3 - completing stage 2 unlocks your FREE sides.


It felt like a scavenger hunt and now I'm really stocked up on some good items.  Next stage for me...I'm off to redeem my FREE offers.


If you haven't tried Ibotta out, you really should.  (Just click the + sign of the offer you want to redeem, buy the item, redeem your receipt through the app and you've made some $ back.)

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia



No comments: