Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Nov 2nd ~ National Advent Calendar Day

Apparently Aldi created "National Advent Calendar Day" in 2020.  It's to be celebrated on the first Wednesday in November.  You can see their Advent Calendars for 2022 - released today - here.



National Today has this graphic showing the history of the Advent Calendar timeline.



I really liked the history and the pictures of previous Advent Calendars I found at "An Historian Around Town".


I found my own display of Advent Calendars and they made me smile.  They were beautiful and different.  A lot of choices.

Today's "National Day" makes me happy.  There's something special about a countdown and Advent Calendars count down to a very special event.


May today's "National Day" remind you of things that give us hope and encouragement...something to look forward to.  We could all use a reason to look forward to tomorrow and a reason to smile.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: