Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Movies ~ Hurricane Party

I threw myself a Hurricane party for one today.

Photo by Anant Jain on Unsplash


I watched the rain literally hit every window in my house.  ("Note to self" - must clean every window now.)  I also watched the wind whip tree limbs and leaves in all kinds of distorted ways.  (Another "Note to self" - glad I hadn't raked yet.)



I've Laughed, Prayed and Eaten my way through today.  Watched a long list of Christmas movies.  Finished a jigsaw puzzle too - that will be a post for another day.



I also shed a few tears as I went through my day.  Tears for what I miss (my great, big guy that hated the commercial side of Christmas).  Tears for what I have (family and friends that mean the world to me).  Tears of thanks (I'm very thankful for all I have in my life).



I feel like my insides were washed today while the outside got a good washing from Mother Nature as Nicole passed through my area.



I feel refreshed and renewed.  Ready to fight another day.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia


No comments: