Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Nov. 5th ~ Puzzle Completed Day

There wasn't a "National Day" that clicked with me today, so I decided to post my latest completed jigsaw puzzle.  Entitled "Holiday Shop" - 2000 pieces and made by the CEACO company.

It was really detailed.  I mean really detailed.  I kept finding heads, bears, ornaments, cookies - all kinds of things in the pieces.  I really loved this puzzle because it took me awhile and a whole lot of thought to get it together.


Toward the end of a puzzle, I like to put all of the remaining pieces in shape order.  Makes it easier to choose the right piece.  Even with all of the pieces laid out it was days before they all found their way to their correct home.  Whew!  I loved it!


This puzzle was a true puzzle treasure!  It's staying on my puzzle table for a little longer and later I'll bring it out again.


Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: