Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Nov. 3rd ~ National Sandwich Day

I'm a sandwich kind of girl!  Just enough good things in the middle of some good bread and I'm a happy camper!

Photo by Mae Mu on Unsplash


I read some history on the sandwich, but nothing was concrete, so I'll just let you know my favorite places to get a sandwich and what that sandwich is.



Arby's Corned Beef Reuben - I used to make these but it's a lot easier to swing through Arby's.

Subway - anything at Subway and with all of the toppings!

Panera - same as Subway - pretty much any of their sandwiches.

5 Guys - Burgers - totally their burgers.

My Ginger - she makes a mean Grilled Cheese Sandwich.  I've never eaten one as good as the one she makes.

What about you?  What are your favorites?

I'm off to the kitchen to make a copycat of one of my favorites.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia


No comments: