Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Pin It

Widgets

Nov. 1st ~ National Authors Day

We all have our favorite authors.  I have more than I can list.  My book loving daughters have even more, I'm sure.  I'm especially proud of the author I birthed.  I told her for many a year that she was a writer - I was absolutely right.  Books are pouring out of her right now.



So today I'm focusing on the author I raised.  Her genre right now is Young Adult / High School.  I'm counting on her to give our youth of today some high standards and let them know that we understand what they're going through on their life's journey.

We all gather baggage as the years roll on.  I know I've spent a lot of years discovering and healing as I examine and toss my baggage.  Ginger's books have helped me do just that.

I laughed and cried my way through this book.

You can follow Ginger as she writes on Wattpad.  You can purchase her first published book at Amazon ("The Summer List" on kindle and paperback).


I get to read what she's writing that's not "Wattpad" or "Amazon" ready - perks of birthing the author no doubt.

She's back to blogging too and I'm thrilled about that!

So - kick back and read some of Ginger's works.  You won't regret it!
Thanks for visiting ~ Reia



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

It’s easy to see where she gets her writing talent. I will be purchasing one of her books for my granddaughter soon.

Nikki said...

She is an awesome writer!!😍💜