Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pin It

Widgets

Thankful for ~ my Husband

He can be funny, he can be serious and a bunch of other things.  He's incredibly - even scary -  smart.  Most of all - he's my staunchest supporter, my shoulder to lean on and my voice of reason.

Let me tell you a little about him.

He's a Dog Whisperer.  He is truly amazing with dogs!

He has a magic touch creating videos for Dance Recitals, my Piano Recitals, etc.


 He's beyond supportive.  All I have to do is ask him for his help & he's there.

Even down to putting together the many gadgets I bring home but
need help to make them work.


I'm blessed beyond measure.  It's been a fun, wild and crazy 20 something years with this man.  I'm looking forward to many more years.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: