Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pin It

Widgets

Thankful for ~ my Choir(s)

Yes, the weekend is over.  We rehearsed, we sang, we smiled, we hugged, we went on our way.  Another weekend in the books.

I don't always get the chance to tell each individual what unique qualities I see in them, what actions I appreciate and how very special they are.  I try but time restraints don't always allow me to say what I'm really feeling.

So I'm going to list a few of the things I absolutely love & appreciate about this diverse but loving group of amazing individuals.  (This includes those of you who have moved on to other pastures and those of you who sit with your families instead of in the front row at my elbow.  This also includes Deacon Doug who has a lovely voice but has his own special chair near the altar.)

I absolutely love...

1)  ...your Zeal!  You run right into new songs.  Who needs multiple practices on new songs - not you!  You run right into every new song & embrace it.  I Love you for that!

2)  ...your Ideas!  You come up with song ideas, ways to work the songs, good ideas about entrances, exits, preludes and so much more!

3)  ...your Thoughtfulness!  You pour over our Liturgy Today song selections.  You search YouTube for songs you don't know & songs you'd like to learn.  You send me links to share what you've found.  You put time and thought into our Music Program - all the time.  Talk about putting a smile on my face!

There are many other reasons that you hold a special place in my heart.  I'll try to tell you more often in the future.

For now - on Day 8 - I'm Thankful for YOU!

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: