Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Pin It

Widgets

Thankful for ~ the Internet

I know, I know - we take it for granted but today - I'm very thankful for the internet.  Why?  I'm glad you asked.

Today I used the internet to...

1)  Look for sheet music that my students have asked for.

2)  Written my family in "real" time as if they were in the next room.

3)  Written my choir members with information about an upcoming rehearsal.  Saved me multiple phone calls - yep, I love the internet.

4)  Tag some friends to enter them into a contest my daughter is holding.  (Yes, I love Facebook also.)  I'll be glad to add you to her class & tag you also. Essential Blueprints

5)  Downloaded a template I needed for a document.

6)  Checked my bank accounts & paid some bills.

7)  Updated our church's Facebook page. St. Stephen First Martyr Catholic Church

8)  Taught a piano lesson via Skype (probably my all time favorite use of Skype).

Used correctly - the internet is a blessing & I choose to use it in a positive way.  What are you thankful for today?

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

2 comments:

Billie said...

What in the world did we do before we had internet?! And, thank God that it's so much better now that the old dialup was. LOL

reiadm said...

You are SO right, Billie!