Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Pin It

Widgets

The Books in My Life ~ The Simple Truths of Service

What a helpful book!  I've always believed in great Customer Service.  I certainly look for it when I'm shopping and do my best to offer it to my clients.



"The Simple Truths of Service" is full of great Customer Service examples.

Probably the most touching example is the story of "Johnny the Bagger".  You can find an excerpt of the book and Johnny's story on YouTube.  Here's the link I liked best.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8-xtih-jaM

The stories are good and so are the quotes.  The sections are short so it's definitely my kind of book.

Two quotes that hit me were..."The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas."  Linus Pauling and "We do not remember days.  We remember moments in our lives."  Unknown

I'll leave you with this - it doesn't matter what we do - our careers, where we volunteer, the people we meet throughout our day - we're giving Customer Service.



Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: