Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

Pin It

Widgets

The Books in My Life ~ Clutterfree with Kids

"Change your thinking - Discover new habits - Free your home"

Granted I don't have small kids any more but I'm a huge fan of Joshua Becker - the founder and editor of  Becoming Minimalist.  I see several posts in my future about this book.  Loads of good advice.




Clutterfree for Kids...for now I'll add this excerpt.  (P. 46 of my version.)  It discusses the importance of Significance over Success.  I hadn't thought of this until reading tonight.  I get it and quite frankly it does matter to me.


Significance

"Significance carries on.  Significance keeps on giving.  You positively change the life of another human being...that person changes the life of another...who impacts the life of another...who influences another..."


Focus

"Focus on people, not dollars.  Begin to transfer your life's focus from your banking account to the people around you."


Strive

"Strive to live a life worth copying.  Live with character, integrity, and morality.  Your life should look the same in private as it does in public."


I promise to add more in future posts.  Until then...I'll be pondering these thoughts.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia


No comments: