Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Pin It

Widgets

There's Always a ~ Song Inside

Today was a really good day.  It was a busy day though and sometimes that means my reflection is done when the day finally ends.

One thing that never changes...there's always a song going on inside of me.  It can change throughout the day but - there's always a song.




I don't think it's because my income is earned from music.  In fact that could make it dull and boring because I'm working on, thinking about and teaching music all day long.


I think it's because music is so very important.  It's a way that I pray throughout the day and also a way I know what's going on inside of me.



Sometimes I'm praising, sometimes I'm praying and sometimes...well I don't know why I'm singing what I'm singing...but I'm singing.

A dear friend sent me a cartoon that probably explains it best.  He always has a song going inside of him also.


(originator-unknown)


I bet you understand what it's like to have a song going on inside of you also.

Thanks for visiting!  Reia


No comments: