Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Pin It

Widgets

The Still Small Voice

I live 600 miles from my youngest daughter.  I'm thankful for FaceBook, for cell phones and for email.  It makes the distance seem much shorter.



When a grandchild is hurting - that changes everything.  At that point, my daughter & son-in-law are hurting and Gramma is hurting.


My namesake had her elbow come out of joint yesterday.  While Dad raced off to Urgent Care, we all stood on pins & needles.  One of our own was in pain.  Therefore, we hurt also.  I think it's called family.  One tug and we're all tugged.

The outcome was good.  Her elbow was put back in place and we all appreciated each other even more.





I'm thankful for a loving God that watches over us and helps us put our broken pieces back in place.

I'm thankful for hugs - even across 600 miles.  I'm thankful for a good son-in-law and I'm thankful for a daughter that loves her children like I love her.


Thanks for visiting!  Reia

No comments: