Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pin It

Widgets

Coupons ~ Almay

Don't you hate it when a coupon is expiring - today - and you're not sure if it's worth making the trip to the store to use it?  This happened to me last Sunday with the $4 Almay coupons.  They were burning a hole in my coupon holder - I had to use them!

FYI - I only buy and stock up on things I can use, donate or gift so my haul wasn't huge but it's perfect for my needs.


Here's the deal...

CVS Extrabuck promotion:  Spend $12 on Almay products - receive $4 in Extrabucks.  Limit of 6 times





I bought - (4) Almay products (2 Liquid Balms and 2 Eye Makeup removers) at $6.79 each.
I used - (4) $4 Almay coupons


$27.16 - $16 coupons = $11.16 oop (out of pocket) plus I received $8 in Extrabucks for later. 


I'm really glad I used my coupons!

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: