Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Pin It

Widgets

Coupons ~ No Expiration Date

Tonight's shopping trip to Food Lion was one I've waited around 10 years to make.  I've been using coupons for over 30 years.  Yes, over 30 years.  I've learned to hang on to coupons that don't expire - you just never know.  I posted about one coupon "pay dirt" experience here.



Tonight's story... I've been hanging on to $1.00 off of Margaritaville Foods (Shrimp) coupons for over 10 years.  The expiration date was "No Expiration Date".


I don't have a lot of "pay dirt" moments like this.  But tonight was one of them.  Food Lion had the Margaritaville Foods (normally $7.99) "Buy One Get One Free" so they were each $3.99.  My $1.00 coupon brought it down to $2.99 each.

In writing this post - I discovered more Margaritaville Foods coupons at their website.  Woo hoo!  (Food Lion's sale lasts through Tuesday.  Guess where I'm headed before Wednesday!  Get your coupons and join me.)


Thanks for visiting ~ Reia


No comments: