Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Amazing Love ~ The Story of Hosea

Okay - my busy weekend playing for our Masses - being part of a fun Fall Family Festival yesterday (to include being put into our "Jail" at least 3 times) is a memory.

I actually have time to watch a movie.  Scrolling through the choices on Netflix I was intrigued by "Amazing Love - The Story of Hosea".


While a little corny/sappy, I wasn't expecting this movie to touch my heart so.  Don't get me wrong, I love my Bible and the wealth of stories it holds.  The way this movie took a "now" story and wove it into an Old Testament story about how very much God loves us left an indelible impression on my heart.


IMDB describes it like this - "When a confrontation occurs amongst the youth group, Stuart takes the opportunity to share with the group the touching story of the Old Testament prophet Hosea."   I'm reminded of I John 3:1 - "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us..."

I give it a 3 out of 5 tears on the "Reia Tear Meter".  If you have a heart for God at all - it's definitely worth watching.  If you don't know God, this is a good example of how very much God loves US!

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia





No comments: