Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

Happy Birthday to My Baby ~ Ginger...

Dear Ginger,  

In a few hours it will be your birthday.  I remember your entrance into this world well.

You waited until 12:14am on January 19th to make your presence known.  I still swear it was because your sister was born on 11-9 and you were already in that sibling race pre-birth.



You didn't cry a lot, you did sleep a lot and one day I truly wondered if you were going to wake up at all that day.  You seemed to be satisfied to swing in the "baby" swing and Traci seemed determined to make sure it was cranked back up when it stopped.



From day one you've had sisterly help.  I guess it comes with being the baby.  I've got to admit you've weathered being the younger sister well also.

Anyway - I can't imagine what my life would be without you.  You're Ethel to my Lucy or Lucy to my Ethel.  I never know what's going to happen when we're together.  I can count on that it will be fun because you're fun to be around - just ask Snickers!



I love you, Ginger and I hope you have a really special birthday!  Mom 

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: