Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

and the Dominoes Tumbled...

I promised to tell you what my life's like now.  I was an absolute "Looney-Tunes" nut this Sunday.  Bet you didn't expect to read that!  I'd love to tell you that everything always goes GREAT!  But it's real life & it doesn't.

This post should make everybody feel better about themselves!  I was a "Smart Alec" to our wonderful Priest, I had a panic attack when my lead vocalist was a moment late for our abbreviated rehearsal and I forgot to turn the volume up on the microphone for one of our Matriarchs for the Rosary - and that was just one of my three services.

If I could have sunk into a hole or cavern somewhere, I would have.  Instead I apologized to all those I offended and vowed to do better next week.

There are so many things to consider & be on top of during a church service and I have three that I'm specifically in charge of.  I'm not asking for a pat on the back but I am realizing that it's not a walk in the park either.

So - I leave you with this - "to err is human - to forgive, divine".  Thank you to all that forgave their crazy Music Director this Sunday.  I promise to do better this weekend!

No comments: