Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

Coupon Apps ~ It's a Whole New World...

My daughter and son-in-law gave me an iPhone for Christmas.  They're good to me everyday but I've got to admit this has been a "handy dandy" present to receive.  

I've found it really useful for coupon-ing.  I've been trying out a lot of free apps as I get to know my coupon holder - er - phone.  Here are a few that I'm experimenting with.

  • The SavingStar app - not sure about it yet.
  • My Ginger of www.literallyinspired.com - told me about RetailMeNot so I'm experimenting with it.
  • The Kroger app ~ I know already that I love it!  Now I actually can see what digital coupons I have on my card without a long print out or hand written notes.



  The one I'm having the most fun with and even paid $9.99 for the full version is Coupon Keeper 2.  Coupon Keeper 2 Lite is the free app.  After scanning in 20 coupons you have to buy the full version or hand enter all your coupons.  I read loads of reviews and everyone stated it was worth the $9.99 - so we'll see.  I do have high hopes from the reviews.



I'm sure I'll have more apps to experiment with and I'd appreciate your suggestions.  I'll keep you posted on what I find out, what I like and what just doesn't work for me.

Thanks for visiting!  Reia


No comments: