Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Pin It

Widgets

The Songs in My Life ~ As I Have Done for You

I'm ready - 3 notebooks prepared.  Clues for myself because I'll be changing transpositions and we have a lot of moving pieces.  The phrase "moving pieces" has a couple of meanings because we really have moving pieces...musicians, singers and me hopefully remembering all I have to do.



As Fr. Adam humbles himself to wash the feet of 12 parishioners and Deacon Doug assists, we'll be singing..."I your Lord and Master, now become your servant.  I who made the moon and stars will kneel to wash your feet.  This is my commandment to love as I have loved you.  Kneel to wash each other's feet as I have done for you."

You can hear "As I Have Done For You" on YouTube (the video is really good also)...and "live" when I stream the Mass on the church's FaceBook page tomorrow night.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: