Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Pin It

Widgets

Ash Wednesday

I wrote about Ash Wednesday a few years ago here.  This is my 14th year experiencing an Ash Wednesday Mass.  I'm always touched to my core during the Mass.

I've been blessed to add the Spanish congregation to my Music Director world.  Now I have beautiful Spanish music/words added to my English world.




There's something so humbling and yet uniting when I approach the thought that "for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”  (Gen. 3:19)

As we approach tomorrow - let's remember that dust we are and "unto dust we'll return".  May we make the most of our time on this Earth.

Feel free to watch our streaming tomorrow night on our church Facebook page - St. Stephen First Martyr Catholic Church.  English Mass is 5:30pm and Spanish is 7pm.



Some of the music we'll sing tomorrow night.



Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: