Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Pin It

Widgets

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...Fall?

I've been back in my Deep South for 16 years now.  Seems like just yesterday.

Photo by Tyler Edic on Unsplash

We hit the Savannah, GA area in October 2004 and said who needs a coat?  Not us!  That's why I named this post - "It's Beginning to Look..." since our "Winter" is more like other's "Fall".



I was really pleased to see this display of pumpkins recently.  It definitely made me feel "Fall-ish".


With our weather this week still in "A/C running" temps - I'm thankful I can diffuse this "Fall" blend - real Clove, Cinnamon Bark and Orange.


"Mulled Cider" - 2 drops each of Clove & Cinnamon Bark/4 drops of Orange

Now it's beginning to "Smell a lot like...Fall"! 


Thanks for visiting ~ Reia







No comments: