Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Pin It

Widgets

Grocery Planning and Savings "Go-Tos" ~ Southern Savers

I have "Go-Tos", you have "Go-Tos", we all have "Go-Tos".

According to Merriam-Webster, "Go-Tos" is defined as... "regularly or repeatedly chosen or employed for reliably good results"  (https://www.merriam-webster.com/).

One of my favorite and most reliable "Go-To" for Grocery Planning is www.southernsavers.com.  Why?  I'm glad you asked.


  • You can find deals by categories - Grocery Stores, National Stores and Drug Stores.

  • Each sale's item is shown with the Coupon available (digital, printed and newspaper).

  • Online / App deals are also shown - (Ibotta deals, etc.).  I can make sure I have the item in my Ibotta "list" before I make my purchase.

  • I can "Create or Update a Printable Shopping List".  I use this feature all of the time!  You can choose to print with or without the coupons showing.  I always print with the coupons and then I make sure I have the coupons and Ibotta deals ready to go.

  • Other helpful areas on the website are:  "Frugal Living, Online Deals and New Coupons".


I hope this helps you as you plan.  I've always been frugal.  I've used coupon and rebates for over 30 years.  I'll write about my many years of couponing in the future.  It's been a fun journey with many interesting experiences.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: