Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Pin It

Widgets

Rabbit Holes ~ and Faith

I've been in a lot of what I call "Rabbit Holes" during my life.  The place where you're not exactly sure where you are, why you're there and how long it will take to get out...but you know...if you hold on long enough and hang on to your Faith - you will get out!



During some of those times, my husband and I would repeat the words from one of our favorite movies, Memphis Belle.  Now what?!?



So - while I think about the various "Rabbit Holes" we've found ourselves in over the decades, I always come back to - 

I'm thankful for my family, I'm thankful for the way I earn my living,
I'm thankful for the friends that know just when I need a smile and a kind word.



I'm blessed beyond measure with the love of a Heavenly Father that reminds me of the good that is in my life while I climb out of the "Rabbit Holes" of life.


Thanks for visiting!  Reia




No comments: