Sunday, April 2, 2017

Pin It

Widgets

Young Living is ~ Sharing and Education

I love learning and I love sharing what I learn!  Here are some truths as I've experienced them.

Young Living is:
  • A Membership - think Sams or Costco.  You purchase your membership allowing you to shop at discounted prices.  *The difference is - Young Living gives you oils for your money and not just your membership.  (At Sam's I have to pay for the "membership" and then I go pay for my items.)
  • NOT Sales - with my membership I buy for MY family.  I can help you become a member so you can buy for YOUR family.
  • Education - I post what I'm using, what I've discovered, Workshop links, etc. to help educate others in the use of essential oils.  You don't have to be leery of my "ulterior motive" - I don't have one unless it's to see us all healthy and thriving.  If you don't want to join me on this trip, it's a-okay.  I'll still love you - promise!
Now that we've discussed the "elephant in the room"...

You may have a zillion questions (I know I did).  Feel free to ask away.  I'm a good, safe and honest place to discover ways to kick chemicals out of your house and your body.
Thanks for visiting!  
Reia (YL#2389165)

My bottles are "well loved".

2 comments:

Free Game said...

Legend is on our side with a new update to Super Smash Flash 4 a fighting game that everyone knows. More fun and more challenging sections await you, moreover, Super Smash Flash version 4 has been developed as much as graphics in the section. Super Smash Flash 4 is your opponent and you look forward to it.

Waltra Jelly Gamat said...


Thanks for the information. Once very beneficial to us all. Awaited further information.

Manfaat Walatra Sehat Mata Softgel
Cara Mengobati Diabetes Basah
Gamat Emas Kapsul Walatra
Qnc Jelly Gamat
Jelly Gamat Walatra
Gamat Emas Kapsul Walatra
Cara Menurunkan Kolesterol Tinggi