Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Pin It

Widgets

It's Been a Week!

Some weeks float by and some weeks stampede you like a herd of elephants just ran over you.  I'm doing my best to make good use of the last few days we have before school begins again.

My career path often means periods of little if any income so to think that school will begin soon makes me smile & think we'll be able to keep our bills paid.  That said - I'm thankful for the money I saved up for Summer & the down time I have to get things ready for my "busy season".

Choir wise - I was able to create a "Rehearsal cd" for my choirs and for others that want to learn the songs that I'm incorporating into our portfolio of songs.  I don't know if I have a favorite but this song keeps going through my head & I keep singing it.



Piano student wise - I've been finding new songs, etc. for my students.  I've want to keep them motivated and excited about adding new skills, etc.

I hope your week was smooth & you're ready for a fantastic week ahead!

Thanks for visiting! ~ Reia

No comments: