Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pin It

Widgets

It's been a while...

Ya know the clock just keeps ticking - it doesn't seem to mind what's going on in life - it just keeps ticking.

Life also has a funny way of reminding you of the important things.  This last Friday, my husband dropped me off for our weekly weekend rental of a second car - thanks to Enterprise & their $9.99/day weekend special.   Bill dropped me off  - I heard a loud "ka-pow".  I smugly told the wonderful Enterprise people - "looks like you're going to get some more business" not realizing that I was that business.

Thankfully my husband was safe - the damage was to the truck box.  He did see his life pass before him though.



Since Friday - we have a pre-approved loan for a very inexpensive car, the truck was totaled & we have a check available tomorrow, we said goodbye to a Ford Ranger that was very good to us for 8 years and we're searching for "next".

You never know what's around the corner for you, so glad I pray every day for God's protection and help in our lives.

Hope this finds you well.   Reia

No comments: