Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Pin It

Widgets

Essential Oils ~ One Reason I Love Young Living Essential Oils...

One of the many reasons I love being a wholesale member of Young Living Essential Oils is their Seed to Seal guarantee.  They plant, cultivate, distill, test & seal the oils.  Then I get to buy them.


Each month we get updates on what's going on at the different farms.  I love reading about the farms and what's being planted, etc.  The Young Living Essential Oils have made a huge difference in my life (and my family's life).   I have many favorites and they're favorites for different reasons.

Just wanted to share the farms with you.


Young Living Global Farms


More updates to follow - feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to explain why I love certain oils and how they support my healthy body systems.

Thanks for visiting! ~ Reia  (YL #2389165)

No comments: