Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

The Songs of My Life ~ I'm Moving On...

My life has been filled with highs and lows.  I'm an eternal optimist and have always looked for the silver lining - the one good thing to get out of every situation.




When facing a lay off - knowing it was coming - sitting tight in my boat as the waves tossed me around - this song stayed in my heart.



My journal entry - "It's also a great song when I consider my past.  However, it helped me during this traumatic time in my life.  "I'm moving on, at last I can see - life has been patiently waiting for me and I know there's no guarantees but I'm not alone.  There comes a time in everyone's life when all you can see are the years passing by and I have made up my mind that those days are gone."  The full lyrics are at http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rascalflatts/immovingon.html.  I found myself singing this song a LOT during this time."

It was a good change and reminded me that some of the best things in life are when the marbles are dumped upside down and re-positioned.

Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

No comments: