Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Dogs, Dogs and more Dogs

This weekend we were dog-sitting.  Fritz was there - (you can see a better picture of Fritz here) for the night and we also had Josie for the first time.  (Josie is sitting with Bill.)  Fritz spends his time with us in my chair.



At one point Bill told me - "It's like having children again."  They were chasing each other, trying to figure out who the other one was and it was very busy for the caretakers - us.


Anyway - it was fun and we're still enjoying this new venture.  Thanks for visiting!  Reia

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! Dogs are like having children. If not they are worse. I know you enjoy the extra company though. Happy almost Monday!

reiadm said...

Ginger from www.literallyinspired.com - I'm calling Dad the "Dog Whisperer" - he is SO good with the dogs we've kept.

Much Ado About Somethin said...

What a fun weekend! We love dog sitting - our pup is exhausted from playing all the time with his new, live-in friend!

reiadm said...

So you have a "live-in" friend for Toby? How is that working, http://muchadoaboutsomethin.blogspot.com/?

It was a fun weekend - I've got to admit though that our "dog-free" weekend has been nice. When I was at "Josie's" house to teach her owner piano yesterday, she was glad to see me so I must have done something right last weekend. It was probably letting her have the half of my bed from the middle.

I really love the posts you put up recently! Nice job! Reia

Adriana Iris said...

I am still feeling the loss of my dog and I am refusing to replace him.

reiadm said...

Adriana from http://www.adrianairis.com/ - I think that would be such a tough choice and you're the only person that knows what's right for you. I'm so sorry for your loss, Adriana. Reia