Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Pin It

Widgets

All Things Pfaltzgraff...

The Pfaltzgraff Story can be found on their website.  This is "My Story".  

My love of Pfaltzgraff began in 1980 when I opened a bank account and as a "Thank You" incentive was given a 4 place setting of Pfaltzgraff's Yorktowne pattern.  It was love at first sight.  I still have some pieces from that set.

The photo shows the Yorktowne, Village and Folk Art patterns.

While living in Northern Virginia I was able to regularly shop in their factory outlets.  Plus Pfaltzgraff's headquarter was a few hours away in Pennsylvania and I was able to shop their annual warehouse sale.  Since then I've been shopping wherever vintage items might be found.

I've learned a lot along the way and look forward to sharing my knowledge and love of "All Things Pfaltzgraff" with you.

You can see some of what I've collected at our Painted Tree store in Cary, NC, in my eBay store and in my etsy store.

No comments: