Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Pin It

Widgets

Prolonging Life ~ What Does it Mean?

So we're in the stage of "prolonging life".  We called quits on "curing" and now we're "prolonging life".  I thought I'd be a widow much earlier so being in this stage is better than I thought.  I still have today and maybe tomorrow with an incredible man, husband, father and most of all - best friend.

Photo by Greg Rakozy on Unsplash

I'm not sure where you're at in life.  I hope that you're making the most of every day.  Loving the people in your life and not worrying about the people that don't make your life better.


Wherever you are - make the most of every day.  Love those that make your life better.  Pray for everyone in your life.  Be thankful for the extra days you didn't think you'd have.  Live!


Thanks for visiting ~ Reia

3 comments:

Marilyn Williams said...

Reia, thanks so much for your update. I have been wanting to ask but wasn't sure how. You and Bill and your family are in my prayers.
And, thank you for your beautiful and inspiring message. I need that reminder because I often let the little things in life drag me down.
My daughters smile does a lot to give me the right perspective and so do friends like you. God Bless You!!!
Marilyn

Donna said...

Rein! Our prayers are with you and Bill! One of my favorite brothers! God bless you for the wonderful years you have had together and for taking such great care of him!. Give him the biggest hug you can from me! Loveyou both!

B&B said...

Reia thanks for all your love and support and care of Bill. We kniw he is in good hands! Thanks fir your blog. Bonnie bnbmueck@hotmail.com